Welcome to JimiSitko.com!
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Jimi a.k.a. Broseph. I’m a vegan bodybuilder, competitive runner, kombucha brewmaster, master chef (according to Tonya), husband to my beautiful wife, and father of 3 slightly neurotic kids lol.
Before you ask where do I get my protein, let me tell you that I am in the best shape of my life. My body is my resume. I rock an 8-pack year round, and I maintain my healthy body so that I can have fun! I don’t do what I do just to be able to sit around a locker room and talk about how much I can bench. I want to do something with all of this fitness. I’m considering trying out for the American Ninja Warrior. I love the show, and I would love to compete. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Featured in Viva La Vegan!, December 20, 2012: http://vivalavegan.net/community/articles/416-interview-with-jimi-sitko-vegan-bodybuilder.html
- Featured in the New York Times, January 5, 2012: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/05/sports/vegans-muscle-their-way-into-bodybuilding.html
- Featured in the Fall 2012 issue of Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine
- Mentioned in the book Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness by Robert Cheeke
- Featured in the eBook Be a Sexy Raw Vegan in 30 Days by Drew McCall Burke and Mitzi Mager
- Featured profile on VeganBodyBuilding.com
- Ambassador for Larabar, the “original fruit and nut food bar”, since 2009
- Placed in the INBF Best of the West Bodybuilding Championships, Open Middleweight Division, 2009
- Placed in the NPC Coastal USA Bodybuilding Championship, Junior Middleweight, 2009
- Placed in the NPC Heart of Dixie Bodybuilding Championship, Junior Light Heavyweight, 2009
- Won the 2010 Greater Tennessee Valley Bodybuilding Championship (a.k.a. Mr. Huntsville), Open Middleweight Division, 2010
- Numerous competitive running medals